Will the Red and Black keep their good start to the season going? Be here to find out.
- Patrons are strongly encouraged to wear face masks when entering the stadium and moving around the venue, including whilst buying food and beverages and using the bathroom facilities.
- Patrons should remain seated while in the seating bowl.
- As per NSW Health Orders, patrons must be seated at all times when consuming alcohol in indoor areas.
- Singing and chanting is only permitted while patrons are facing the field of play. Patrons older than 12 years should wear masks if singing or chanting.
- If you have visited any of the hotspots or venues listed on the NSW Health website here, in the designated time period you will not be permitted to attend events in the stadium at this time.
- Please STAY HOME if you:
- Are sick, feeling unwell or have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- Have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or who is awaiting a COVID-19 test result.
- Fans are encouraged to consider all their transport options and leave plenty of time to get to the event. For the most up to date transport information, visit the Transport NSW event page.
- Patrons must sit in the allocated seat or section on their ticket or membership card.
|5:30 pm||Early Gates (Gate F only)|
|6:00 pm||Gates Open|
|7:05 pm||A-League Kick Off|
Report Anti Social Behaviour
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0417 298 580 with your issue and location.