Finals footy returns to Bankwest Stadium with the Parramatta Eels to host the South Sydney Rabbitohs in an all-Sydney, sudden-death NRL Semi Final this Saturday.
The Eels will be facing a red hot Rabbitohs side for a place in the Preliminary Final the following weekend.
A 50% crowd of 15,000 – in line with NSW Government Health Orders – will make this an unmissable NRL Final at Bankwest Stadium.
The Stadium will work closely with the NRL and NSW Health to implement a COVID Safe program for all fans attending the event.
We need your help in ensuring the NRL Finals series continues to be a COVIDSafe experience. Please read through the below tips (and share with your group!) before attending the event.
Thank you for playing your part in keeping Bankwest Stadium COVIDSafe.
Transport & getting to the venue
- With stadium capacities increasing, fans are encouraged to consider all the available travel options ahead of time as public transport continues to operate at a reduced capacity to maintain physical distancing across the network.
- With plenty of parking available around Parramatta, fans are urged to drive to the game.
- There is no public parking at the Stadium. There are plenty of parking stations in close proximity to the Stadium that can be found here or here.
- If you do plan on catching public transport, visit transportnsw.info for the latest travel advice.
- The use of face masks is strongly encouraged while travelling on public transport.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to allow additional travel time and to arrive at the Stadium early for the security screening process.
- Every row has been sold, however seats in front and behind your group will automatically be left empty by the ticketing system.
- Patrons must sit in the reserved seat on their ticket.
- Please enter the venue via the gate indicated on your ticket.
- If you have selected mobile tickets, remember to share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive. More info here.
- If you have selected Ezytickets, remember to print your tickets before you arrive.
Key COVID Safe Advice
- Please stay home if you have been feeling unwell, been in contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID-19, or is awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test (including yourself).
- If you are a resident or recent visitor in a COVID-19 hotspot (such as Victoria) over the last 14 days, or have visited any of the venues listed on the NSW Health website here in the designated time period, do not attend the event.
- Fans are strongly encouraged to wear face masks when entering the stadium and moving around the venue, including whilst buying food and beverages and using the bathroom facilities.
- There will be no cash facilities at the Stadium. All transactions will be by contactless card.
|12:15 pm||Gates Open|
|12:30 pm||NRL Women’s Kick off – NZ Warriors v Sydney Roosters|
|4:00 pm||NRL Women’s Kick off – St George Illawarra Dragons v Brisbane Broncos|
|7:50 pm||Kick-Off: NRL Semi FInal|
Report Anti Social Behaviour
A patron text message service will operate for all events. If you experience any issues during an event, SMS 0417 298 580 with your issue and location.