- For the safety and security of all persons, closed circuit television cameras are in use at all times.
- All persons will be subject to a security check on entry. Persons refusing to undergo a security check will be refused entry.
- Patrons must not attempt to conceal their identity, either at the point of entry, or inside the Stadium.
- Any person found to have entered the Stadium after being removed or issued with any current banning notice will be subject to prosecution.
- Patrons are only authorised to access the seats / areas of the Stadium to which they are ticketed.
- Persons wearing or displaying inappropriate or unauthorised commercial, political, religious or offensive images, logos etc may be denied entry, or asked to remove such items.
- Persons wearing ‘Colours’ or ‘Insignia’ on any clothing or item identifying them as belonging to Outlaw Motor Cycle Gangs or other groups as designated by the NSW Police Force may be denied entry, or asked to remove such items.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Stadium. This includes electronic cigarettes, personal vaporisers, electronic nicotine delivery systems, or other battery powered vaporisers.
- No throwing of items.
- Umbrellas may be brought into the Stadium but for the comfort of others should not be put up.
- For safety reasons, strollers and prams are not permitted into the Stadium’s seating bowl. Strollers and prams may be cloaked.
- Unauthorised soliciting and customer surveying is not permitted.
- Unauthorised promotional or commercial activities in or outside the Stadium are not permitted.
- Some event activities are dangerous. Persons viewing such activities do so at their own risk.
- Customers wishing to bring personal items into the Stadium do so that their own risk. The Stadium will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
All persons entering the Stadium are advised that:
- They are entering a licensed premises.
- Intoxicated or drug affected persons will not be permitted to enter.
- Persons in possession of alcohol or illicit drugs will not be permitted to enter.
- Alcoholic beverages must not be removed from the Stadium.
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing alcohol or illicit drugs from entering.
- Intoxicated and drug affected persons will be removed from the premises.
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume alcohol.
- It is an offence to purchase alcohol for (or supply alcohol to) minors or persons who are intoxicated.
- Persons supplying alcohol to minors or intoxicated persons will be reported to Police.
Refusal of Entry
Stadium management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to any person deemed to be intoxicated, disorderly or engaging in anti-social behavior.
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised person.
- Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance.
- Refuse entry to any person who purchases a ticket from an unauthorised ticketing agent / source.
- Refuse entry to any person who is subject to any current banning notices.
Bag Sizes / Cloaking
- Limited to 30cm x 40cm (including eskies).
- Limited cloaking is available and may be unavailable for selected events.
Restricted / Prohibited Items (General)
- Glass, cans including aerosol can or metal containers of any style.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Flares, fireworks, weapons, explosives, smoke bombs or other incendiary devices.
- Laser pens / pointers.
- Guns, knives or other dangerous weapons.
- Cameras and recording devices (for commercial purposes), cameras with detachable lenses over 300mm in size and tripods.
- Metal flag poles, extendable flag poles and / or flags poles of more than 1.4m in length.
- Oversized banners and flags which are deemed to cause public nuisance or affect patron viewing.
- Whistles, hooters and horns and other musical instruments (e.g. drums).
- Confetti and shredded paper.
- Scooters, roller-skates, skateboards, push bikes Segways or other unauthorised means of transportation.
- Animals (with the exception of certified service animals).
- Other items as determined by Stadium management that may cause injury or public nuisance.
- Corporate areas of the Stadium will be subject to dress codes.
- As a minimum for general public areas, patrons must be appropriately clothed for a public place and must wear shoes.
- Patrons with bare feet will not be permitted entry.