- For the safety and security of all persons, closed circuit television cameras are in use at all times.
- All persons will be subject to a security check on entry. Persons refusing to undergo a security check will be refused entry.
- Patrons must not attempt to conceal their identity, either at the point of entry, or inside the Stadium.
- Any person found to have entered the Stadium after being removed or issued with any current banning notice will be subject to prosecution.
- Patrons are only authorised to access the seats / areas of the Stadium to which they are ticketed.
- Persons wearing or displaying inappropriate or unauthorised commercial, political, religious or offensive images, logos etc may be denied entry, or asked to remove such items.
- Persons wearing ‘Colours’ or ‘Insignia’ on any clothing or item identifying them as belonging to Outlaw Motor Cycle Gangs or other groups as designated by the NSW Police Force may be denied entry, or asked to remove such items.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere in the Stadium. This includes electronic cigarettes, personal vaporisers, electronic nicotine delivery systems, or other battery powered vaporisers.
- No throwing of items.
- Umbrellas may be brought into the Stadium but for the comfort of others should not be put up.
- For safety reasons, strollers and prams are not permitted into the Stadium’s seating bowl. Strollers and prams may be cloaked.
- Unauthorised soliciting and customer surveying is not permitted.
- Unauthorised promotional or commercial activities in or outside the Stadium are not permitted.
- Some event activities are dangerous. Persons viewing such activities do so at their own risk.
- Customers wishing to bring personal items into the Stadium do so that their own risk. The Stadium will not be held responsible for any damages to, loss or theft of a patron’s personal property.
All persons entering the Stadium are advised that:
- They are entering a licensed premises.
- Intoxicated or drug affected persons will not be permitted to enter.
- Persons in possession of alcohol or illicit drugs will not be permitted to enter.
- Alcoholic beverages must not be removed from the Stadium.
- Checking procedures will apply to prevent persons possessing alcohol or illicit drugs from entering.
- Intoxicated and drug affected persons will be removed from the premises.
- It is an offence for minors to purchase and consume alcohol.
- It is an offence to purchase alcohol for (or supply alcohol to) minors or persons who are intoxicated.
- Persons supplying alcohol to minors or intoxicated persons will be reported to Police.
Refusal of Entry
Stadium management reserves the right to:
- Refuse entry to any person deemed to be intoxicated, disorderly or engaging in anti-social behavior.
- Refuse entry to any unauthorised person.
- Refuse entry of items which have the potential to cause injury or public nuisance.
- Refuse entry to any person who purchases a ticket from an unauthorised ticketing agent / source.
- Refuse entry to any person who is subject to any current banning notices.
Bag Sizes / Cloaking
- Limited to 30cm x 40cm (including eskies).
- Limited cloaking is available and may be unavailable for selected events.
Restricted / Prohibited Items (General)
- Glass, cans including aerosol can or metal containers of any style.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Flares, fireworks, weapons, explosives, smoke bombs or other incendiary devices.
- Laser pens / pointers.
- Guns, knives or other dangerous weapons.
- Cameras and recording devices (for commercial purposes), cameras with detachable lenses over 300mm in size and tripods.
- Metal flag poles, extendable flag poles and / or flags poles of more than 1.4m in length.
- Oversized banners and flags which are deemed to cause public nuisance or affect patron viewing.
- Whistles, hooters and horns and other musical instruments (e.g. drums).
- Confetti and shredded paper.
- Scooters, roller-skates, skateboards, push bikes Segways or other unauthorised means of transportation.
- Animals (with the exception of certified service animals).
- Other items as determined by Stadium management that may cause injury or public nuisance.
- Corporate areas of the Stadium will be subject to dress codes.
- As a minimum for general public areas, patrons must be appropriately clothed for a public place and must wear shoes.
- Patrons with bare feet will not be permitted entry.
Each patron entering agrees and accepts that they must adhere to the current NSW Health Orders in relation to COVID-19 which will change from time to time.
In accordance with Government health requirements in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, the following applies to patrons (including members, corporate guests and general public) who either purchase or are allocated a ticket to enter the Stadium for the event (depending on the current status of the Government health requirements which will change from time to time):
- Each ticket transaction / redemption process will include the capture of the primary redeeming patron’s contact details for tracing and tracking purposes.
- The primary redeemer will, through their completion of the ticket transaction / redemption process, be acknowledging that they and their ticketed group understand the requirement to adhere to the COVID-19 health obligations at the time of the ticket redemption process.
- Corporate patrons may be required to digitally check in via a QR Code system as mandated by NSW Health.
- Any person from a COVID-19 ‘hot-spot’ or an affected area, as advised by the NSW Chief Health Officer, is not permitted to attend the event and will be refused entry. Please refer to link for most up-to-date COVID-19 ‘hot-spots’ or affected areas.
- The NSW Government may require all patrons to wear a face mask while in the Stadium, subject to the current COVID-19 health environment. Please refer to the specific event page on this website for further information to confirm if this Health Order applies for the event you are attending. The only exceptions for not wearing a face mask are as follows:
- persons with a mental or physical condition which makes it unsuitable to wear a mask (a Doctor’s exemption is required), or
- where the person is asked to remove the mask to ascertain their identity, or
- because of an emergency, or
- the removal of the mask is necessary for proper provision of a good or service (e.g. medical treatment).
Further to the above, all working personnel entering the Stadium will be subject to the following:
- Digitally checking in via the Stadium’s QR Code.
- Undertaking a temperature test (as required).
- Wearing a face mask (as required) – some exceptions may apply (e.g. wearing a mask presents a risk to the worker’s health or safety, where clear enunciation or visibility of the person’s mouth is essential – e.g. commentators).
- Workers at the event must resume wearing a mask once the exceptional circumstances listed above no longer apply.
Any person coming to the Stadium, either in a working capacity or in possession of an event ticket MUST NOT attend:
- if they are unwell;
- if they live in, or have visited, an area designated by NSW Health as a ‘hot-spot’ or an affected area;
- if they have been diagnosed as having COVID-19 or are currently awaiting COVID-19 test results; or
- if they have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, or who is currently awaiting COVID-19 test results.
All persons entering or intending to enter the Stadium are advised to:
- Avoid unnecessary contact (i.e. shaking hands, hugging, etc.);
- Maintain a physical distance of at least 1.5 metres from others where practical;
- Practice good hand hygiene;
- Immediately notify a Stadium contact if they begin to feel ill, or are developing any COVID-19 symptoms (including fever, cough, sore/scratchy throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste, runny nose, muscle pain, nausea/vomiting, diarrhea) whilst on site – Note: if a person is suffering from or displaying any of these symptoms, the Stadium reserves the right to refuse entry to or exclude that person from the venue;
- Immediately notify a Stadium contact if they live in or have travelled from a known COVID-19 hotspot. Note: the Stadium will be conducting random identification checks as a means of preventing entry to the venue by such persons.
- Wear a face mask whilst attending the event as per NSW Health Orders at the time of the event.
For the comfort, safety and enjoyment of all patrons, staff and event participants, the above conditions of entry apply to all Stadium Australia visitors.
These conditions should be read in conjunction with the conditions of sale appearing on each event ticket or membership card and the Stadium’s COVID Safe page – refer link.
PLEASE NOTE THAT CONDITIONS OF ENTRY MAY VARY BETWEEN EVENTS, SUBJECT TO THE EVENT ORGANISER. REFER TO THE STADIUM’S EVENT PAGES FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.