SCORE Terms & Conditions
- The Bankwest Stadium SCORE Rewards Loyalty SCORE Programme (“SCORE”) is a loyalty programme which is managed by VenuesLive Management Services (NSW) Pty Ltd (VenuesLive) as agent for Venues NSW (ABN 26 283 293 435). VenuesLive operates the Stadium on behalf of Venues NSW, the government agency responsible for the management of the Stadium on behalf of the owner of the Stadium, the NSW Government.
- The SCORE Programme is only available for use within the Stadium.
“App” means the Stadium’s Application;
“Bankwest Stadium” means VenuesLive Management Services (NSW) Pty Ltd as agent for Venues NSW, the operators of the Stadium.
“Benefits” has the meaning given in clause 5.1.
“Digital Card” means the electronic Membership card housed within the App.
“Member” means an eligible individual who is a member of the SCORE Programme.
“Membership” means membership of the SCORE Programme.
“Membership Account” means the records of a Member’s Membership, which is available to the Member through the Stadium’s App.
“Member Information” means the Member’s name, email, phone number and purchaser information of the Member when purchasing goods or services at the Stadium.
“Terms and Conditions” means these terms and conditions relating to SCORE Membership.
“SCORE Programme” means the Stadium’s loyalty programme, currently known as the SCORE Rewards Loyalty Programme.
“Stadium” means the stadium currently known as Bankwest Stadium, located at 11 O’Connell Street, Parramatta NSW 2150.
- Membership Enrolment, Activation and Eligibility
- Eligible individuals enrol in the SCORE Programme and become a Member by:
- downloading the App for compatible smart phones and devices;
- follow the prompts to complete registration as a Member; and
- verify their email address by following the prompts following receipt of an email from Bankwest Stadium;
- Only a person is eligible to enrol as a Member.
- To be eligible to participate in the SCORE Programme, a person must have a valid Australian address, a valid email address and be 18 years of age or older.
- By enrolling in the SCORE Programme, the Member agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions and provides the consents specified in clause 7 relating to personal information.
- Membership is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and is non-refundable.
- No fees will be charged by Bankwest Stadium for the issue, registration, activation or use of the Digital Card or App. Members are responsible for any costs charged by their service provider for Internet access to use the App.
- Membership is a privilege which can be revoked by Bankwest Stadium in its sole discretion at any time and without compensation, for any reason including without limitation, for abuse or breach by a Member of any of the Terms and Conditions of the SCORE Programme or any other actions deemed by Bankwest Stadium, acting in its sole discretion, to be contrary to the interests of Bankwest Stadium, the SCORE Programme or the interests of its Members or Bankwest Stadium’s partners.
- Your Account
- Upon registration, an account will be created for the Member (“Account”)
- There is a strict limit of one (1) registered Account per Member. Each Account requires an independent email address.
- Each Member shall be responsible for updating their Account to reflect any change of their name, mailing address, email address, mobile phone number or any other required Membership enrolment data. Members update their details on a self-service basis through the App.
- Should a password relating to an Account be lost or forgotten, Members should follow the prompts to update their password through the App.
- Any issues or queries regarding your account please email email@example.com
- Member Obligations and Responsibilities
- Members must not:
- act in any way which breaches these Terms and Conditions; or
- abuse or misuse any Benefits, facilities, services or arrangements accorded to the Member as a result of Membership including by engaging in illegal or fraudulent activities, or supplying or attempting to supply false or misleading information, or making a misrepresentation to Bankwest Stadium.
- A Member may not gain any features, promotions, offers or recognitions offered under the SCORE Programme (“Benefits”) from activities or purchases undertaken on behalf of a business.
- Individuals must become and remain a Member of the SCORE Programme to participate in the SCORE Programme and redeem Benefits.
- Amendment or Termination of the Programme
- Bankwest Stadium specifically reserves the right to amend, alter, withdraw or terminate the SCORE Programme, any Benefits or these Terms and Conditions either with or without notice. Any such changes may affect Benefits, which you may have previously accumulated, as well as any future accumulation of Benefits. Enrolment, Membership and all related Benefits of the SCORE Programme are offered in the sole discretion of Bankwest Stadium.
- Committed to your Privacy
- Bankwest Stadium and its respective officers, agents, employees and related bodies corporate are committed to protecting your privacy.
- If a Member does not provide all or any part of the requested information, the Benefits that the Member receives, may be affected.
- Bankwest Stadium collects personal information about each Member (including products and services available to Members):
- to enable Bankwest Stadium to market products and services to the Member, including the products and services of Bankwest Stadium partners and other third parties who Bankwest Stadium believes may have products and services in which the Member would be interested. This is one of the primary purposes of the SCORE Programme;
- to facilitate the Member’s participation in SCORE Programme, including:
- confirming the Member’s eligibility for, and providing any products and services associated with, SCORE; and
- enhancing and tailoring the Member’s use of SCORE Programme;
- for Bankwest Stadium and third parties to generate consumer insights about the Member in order to better understand the Member’s preferences and interests, tailor the Member’s experience, enhance the products and services supplied to the Member and to tell the Member about the products and services of Bankwest Stadium and its partners;
- to improve the Bankwest Stadium website and services, including by means of product development and market and behavioural research; and
- for operational management of the SCORE Programme.
- Bankwest Stadium may collect the Member’s personal information from the Member directly, including when the Member is logged into their Account.
- For the reasons described above, Bankwest Stadium may disclose a Member’s personal information to:
- our group companies, and Venues NSW, who owns the Stadium;
- any third party providing services for the SCORE Programme, including providing Bankwest Stadium products and services, administering the program, providing market research and marketing services, and assisting with the prevention and detection of fraud; and
- other third parties, such as law enforcement agencies and courts, in order to comply with its legal obligations or in connection with a legal claim or in response to a validly served and executed court order or subpoena;
- Marketing consent: By becoming a Member, the Member provides their express consent to Bankwest Stadium:
- sending the Member marketing communications including via telephone, email, SMS, in-App notifications or other digital means, including:
- news and offers for Members;
- offers, news and updates from Bankwest Stadium partners and SCORE Programme partners; and
- entertainment offers and competitions.
- If a Member no longer wishes to receive emails or other communications from Bankwest Stadium, they are provided with the opportunity to ‘opt-out’. Links are provided in email communications to unsubscribe, or Members may opt-out via a change to the email notification settings in your profile in the Account. Please note it takes up to 10 business days to remove contact information from marketing communication lists, meaning the Member may receive correspondence for a short time after the request. Some communications are considered transactional and are necessary for all Members. These include important account notifications, password reset requested by Members and verification and introduction emails/SMS. Members must cancel their Membership to unsubscribe completely from these communications.
- Opting out of these communications will impact Bankwest Stadium’s ability to provide the Member with all the Benefits that would otherwise be available to the Member as part of Membership. This clause 7 survives the termination of these Terms and Conditions and the termination or suspension of the SCORE Programme.
- Bankwest Stadium assumes no liability whatsoever, including without limitation, liability for any expense, loss, cost, injury, damage, accident or any other matter or thing whatsoever, however suffered or caused (including compensatory, incidental, indirect, special, punitive, consequential or exemplary damages or damages for loss of income or profits), directly or indirectly arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions, the SCORE Programme or by reason of the termination of or amendment to the SCORE Programme in whole or in part, the addition or deletion of SCORE Programme partners or other features with or without notice, save to the extent that such loss or claim arises from the negligence or wilful misconduct of Bankwest Stadium, or any of their officers, employees or agents.
- Winner announcement
- The winner of the Mitsubishi Triton competition permit number LTPS/19/34617 drawn on Monday 9 December is Corina Cummins.