1. Your personal information is important to Bankwest Stadium
2. What personal information do we collect and hold?
Bankwest Stadium may collect the following types of personal information:
- Email, mail and street address,
- Telephone and facsimile numbers,
- Bank details,
- Details of the products and services you have purchased from us, or enquired about, and any additional information necessary to deliver those products and services, respond to your enquiries and generally complete any commercial transaction between us,
- Details of the products and services that we may purchase, have purchased or enquired about from you, together with any additional information necessary for us to respond to your enquiries and generally to complete any commercial transaction between us,
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website, call centre, our social media sites, or through our representatives or otherwise.
3. Collecting information about you
- provide Bankwest Stadium your personal information and contact details;
- order or purchase Bankwest Stadium products and/or services;
- participate in an Bankwest Stadium competition;
- interact with Bankwest Stadium through social media (including Facebook and Twitter);
- register on the Bankwest Stadium website or use the Bankwest Stadium Wi-Fi service, Bankwest Stadium and Telstra may collect information on how you use the Bankwest Stadium website and the Wi-Fi service; and
- if you contact Bankwest Stadium, Bankwest Stadium may also keep a record of that contact.
Bankwest Stadium will only collect additional personal information with your consent.
4. What happens if we cannot collect your personal information?
If you do not provide us with the personal information described above, some or all of the following may happen:
- Bankwest Stadium may not be able to provide the requested product and services to you, either to the same standard or at all,
- Bankwest Stadium may not be able to provide you with information about products and services that you may want,
- Bankwest Stadium may be unable to contact and/or pay you in respect of products and services you provide to Bankwest Stadium,
Bankwest Stadium may not be able to purchase goods and/or services from you.
6. Using and disclosing your personal information.
Bankwest Stadium’s purpose in collecting your personal information:
- is to provide you with information that interests you;
- is to provide you with information about events at Bankwest Stadium and/or ANZ Stadium (which is also managed by VenuesLive);
- is to provide you with special offers that are relevant to your interests; and
- for the purposes of administrating the SCORE loyalty program, including providing food and beverage discounts, ticket offers, prizes and other promotional offers.
Bankwest Stadium will not use or disclose any of your personal information without your consent, unless:
- required by law;
- Bankwest Stadium believes it necessary to fulfil the above purposes or otherwise to provide you with services or products which you have requested; or
- to protect the rights, property or personal safety of other attendees at Bankwest Stadium, any member of the public or of Bankwest Stadium.
In seeking to give you the most worthwhile experience in using the Bankwest Stadium website or attending Bankwest Stadium, your personal information may be used to send you advertisements about products and services that Bankwest Stadium thinks you are likely to be interested in. Bankwest Stadium does not disclose your personal information to advertisers. Instead, advertisers provide Bankwest Stadium with advertisements and inform Bankwest Stadium of the kind of audience they wish to reach. Bankwest Stadium then takes the advertisement and displays it to users who are most likely to have an interest in the product or service.
In order to operate the Bankwest Stadium website, fulfil the purposes set out above or otherwise deliver products or services, Bankwest Stadium may sometimes share your personal information with its corporate partners (including the telco partner that operates the Wi-Fi service), a hirer of Bankwest Stadium (such as the NRL, ARU or FFA), or a third party payment processor (to process payments for services Bankwest Stadium provides). Bankwest Stadium will not otherwise disclose your personal information to other companies or third parties without your explicit consent.
7. When Bankwest Stadium will contact you
Bankwest Stadium will not send you any emails without first asking you whether you wish to have promotional information sent to you. If you agree, Bankwest Stadium may contact you at the email or other address that you provided Bankwest Stadium in order to provide you with:
- updated information about the Bankwest Stadium website;
- other information about our products and services which may interest you; and
- other information about upcoming events which may interest you.
If you are receiving promotional information about Bankwest Stadium and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list either by visiting the Bankwest Stadium website and following the instructions (where that facility is available) or by sending an email to email@example.com and asking to be removed from Bankwest Stadium’s mailing list. Please allow 14 days for this request to be processed.
8. You can access the information Bankwest Stadium keeps about you
If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information Bankwest Stadium holds about you, contact Bankwest Stadium at firstname.lastname@example.org. The file of your personal information retained by Bankwest Stadium will be made available to you within 14 days.
9. Changing and updating the information Bankwest Stadium has about you
If at any time you wish to change your personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, contact Bankwest Stadium at email@example.com and Bankwest Stadium will amend your personal information accordingly.
10. Deleting the information Bankwest Stadium has about you or stopping any further advertising material
If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let Bankwest Stadium know by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Bankwest Stadium will take all reasonable steps to delete such information unless it must be kept for legal reasons. If you do not wish to receive further advertising, marketing or promotional information from Bankwest Stadium, please send an e-mail to email@example.com or by clicking “No” or “Unsubscribe” where you are given the option of receiving future advertising, marketing or promotional emails Bankwest Stadium sends to you.
From time to time, Bankwest Stadium conducts competitions on the Bankwest Stadium website and through Facebook or Twitter. When Bankwest Stadium runs these competitions, you will be provided with the choice of being added to a mailing list to receive further contact from Bankwest Stadium. Unless you choose to receive further communications from Bankwest Stadium, the information which we collect from your entry in the competition is not used for any purposes other than for the competition.
12. Storage and security of your personal information
Bankwest Stadium will do everything reasonable to keep secure the personal information which Bankwest Stadium holds about you and to keep your personal information accurate and up to date. Access to this information is restricted to Bankwest Stadium employees who have specific authorisation. Bankwest Stadium also continually endeavours to improve security safeguards. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure, so Bankwest Stadium cannot absolutely promise that the information you provide to Bankwest Stadium will always be totally secure. Bankwest Stadium will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
Bankwest Stadium will destroy or de-identify your personal information when no longer needed or required to be held by law.
13. Bankwest Stadium and links to other websites
Bankwest Stadium provides links to websites outside of Bankwest Stadium’s website. These linked websites are not under Bankwest Stadium’s control and Bankwest Stadium is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to Bankwest Stadium’s website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, Bankwest Stadium advises you to examine the terms and conditions of those websites.
14. What to do if you have a problem or question
If Bankwest Stadium becomes aware of any ongoing concerns or problems with the Bankwest Stadium website, Bankwest Stadium will work to address these concerns promptly.
15. Future changes