Our fans can be confident Bankwest Stadium has strong protective measures in place, including:
- A COVID-19 Safety Plan which focuses on keeping you safe.
- A high-touch cleaning regime has been implemented.
- Hand sanitizing stations are available upon entry and in various accessible locations around the venue.
We need your help by following the below COVIDSafe measures:
- Please STAY HOME if you are sick, feeling unwell or have been in contact with someone awaiting COVID-19 test results.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m with people outside of your party.
- Mobile ticketing will be in use. You must share your tickets with the group or party coming with you before you arrive.
- Be aware our Stadium is cashless, with tap and go the only way to go.
- Arrive early & limit bags where possible.
- Only use the row that has been designated to you on your event ticket and socially distance by leaving 2 seats between you and the people outside of your party.
- While in the venue please remain seated at all times unless buying Food & Beverage or using the bathrooms.
- Consider your travel options, plan ahead and allow extra travel time. If you’re planning to catch public transport visit transportnsw.info for the latest travel advice.
- If you have been in a COVID-19 hotspot such as Victoria in the last 14 days you will not be permitted to attend events at the Stadium at this time.
We encourage all fans to download and use the Government’s COVID-Safe App. More info here.