For The Fans
Bankwest Stadium is a new 30,000 seat stadium in Parramatta made for the fans. The stadium will bring fans closer to the action than ever before in Australia.
The Stadium’s operator VenuesLive in conjunction with Venues NSW, sporting clubs and codes and entertainment promoters envisages a range of events that will engage communities across NSW. Bankwest Stadium will drive visitation to Western Sydney as well as showcase the best of the major sports, rugby league, football and rugby union.
The new stadium will feature the steepest grandstands in Australia. Bringing fans close to the action and creating an awesome live event experience.
Bankwest Stadium will contribute to the local economy. Generating approximately 1,200 jobs during construction, and between 600 and 900 jobs once operational. Due to open in April 2019, the stadium is set to be the heart of sport and entertainment in Parramatta.
The new stadium will also:
- Provide undercover seating for 30,000 people and high-quality food and beverage facilities;
- Offer five levels of premium, corporate and function spaces including NSW’s first dedicated Field Club;
- An activation zone’ fronting O’Connell Street which can be used for community events and market days.
- A 360-degree open concourse with views of the field of play, so that fans won’t miss any of the action when buying food and beverages.
- Showcase advanced technology including big screens, Wi-Fi and broadcast facilities;
- Cater for a range of sporting and community uses within the precinct.